- The below statement details iTech Towers’ policies and practices on the collection, use, maintaining, and access of information in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) ("Ordinance") and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- Personal data is collected for the performance of inquiries handling, data centre operation, safeguard the security control, and any other activities relating to our business in data centre services. iTech Towers only process data for specified purposes and if it is justified in accordance with data protection law. Your supply of personal data is on a voluntary basis. However, we may not able to follow up your request or inquiry unless you provide us with your personal data.
- Users’ personal data may be used or disclosed by iTech Towers for the purpose of:
(a) responding to your enquiry;
(b) contractual necessity in the provision of services to you and enforcing our rights in connection with the provision of our services;
(c) contractual necessity in regulating the access to the data centres and managing safety at our premises;
(d) prevention or detection of crime;
(e) disclosure as required by law, or a government authority;
(f) provision of emergency services; and
(g) any other purposes as agreed between the parties
- The Ordinance & GDPR give you the right to request for access, rectify and limit the use or transfer your personal data held by us. You may in certain circumstances ask us to rectify or remove your personal data, in which case, to the extent permissible by applicable law, we will take reasonable steps to maintain the personal data. However, iTech Towers may not be able to continue providing services to users if user withdraw your consent or request to delete your personal data entirely. If you would like to update the data we maintain about you, or if you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- If you have any enquiries in relation to this Statement or if you want to request access to, and/or to correct your personal data held by us, please send your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Revised Aug 2018)